I'm getting seriously annoyed by leftover cookies, a/o from tree2.
What I would like to do is remove all cookies when the user logs out explicitly. Will solve half the problem, but hey.
Can this be done? It is rather difficult to find out what the name is of all tree2 cookies used, so I would like to remove just all cookies in "browser session" scope, i.e., without an expiration date from my webapp. Can this be done?

<x-tad-smaller>Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx
</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>
PeopleWare NV - Head Office</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
Cdt.Weynsstraat 85
B-2660 Hoboken
Tel: +32 3 448.33.38
Fax: +32 3 448.32.66 </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-bigger>
</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-smaller>
PeopleWare NV - Branch Office Geel</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
Kleinhoefstraat 5
B-2440 Geel
Tel: +32 14 57.00.90