From: Jonas Jacobi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 September 2005 00:56
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3 Studio - Early Access 1

Hi All,

This is just an FYI for anyone working on JSF projects. We have just released a new version of JDeveloper that has full support for JSF, ADF Faces, MyFaces Tomahawk, and other third party component libraries.

Apart from the fact that it is a new release it - Oracle JDeveloper 10g (10.1.3)  - adds many new features, including a new look and feel, a greatly improved coding environment, extensive refactoring options, J2EE 1.4/J2SE 5.0/EJB 3.0 support, and visual JSF development.

This early access release is available for Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux, Mac platforms
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/jdev/index.html

For more information about the Early Access Release please read the release notes:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/10.1.3.0.3/readme.html

And, then when you have tried it out let me know you what you think. If there are any bugs related to the MyFaces implementation/components not working properly please let me know and I'll make sure to have them filed and communicated to the dev team.

Cheers
Jonas

Jonas Jacobi
Principal Product Manager - JSF & ADF Faces
Oracle JDeveloper
Author: Pro JSF: Building Rich Internet Components
Blog: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi

* ** *** ** * ** *** ** * ** *** ** *
are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.

C5C041.F74881BB--

Author: Pro JSF: Building Rich Internet Components
Blog: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi