Well, we are currently discussing on releasing a new version.

I think we should let the dust of the 1.1.0 release settle, and in a
few weeks release a new version.

Daily release won't be possible, as there needs to be time for testing
and time for the builds to move out to the mirrors!

you should use the nightly builds for this...

But in any case please open a jira issue for your problem!

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at