Hi there,

Can someone explain to me, why when <redirect/> is
used in a navigation case, the final page doesn't
displays the properties values determined in the
action method that was executed?

I have this navigatin case:
<navigation-case>

<from-action>#{addresses.showAddresses}</from-action>
                <from-outcome>success</from-outcome>

<to-view-id>/clientinfo/addresses.xhtml</to-view-id>
                <redirect/>
        </navigation-case>

#{addresses.showAddresses} will determine the values
the view must show; when </redirect> is present, the
view doesn't display any value...it seems to me like
the view is constructed before the backing bean
performs the action method to determine the values of
its properties.

Should this work like this? maybe i'm doing something
wrong?

Thanks,
Catalin

Yahoo! for Good