Von: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. September 2005 18:02
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: Master-Detail with SelectOneRadioButtons

Another possibility is using this component:

http://www.jenia.org/jsp/dataTools.jsf

I haven't used it yet, but it appears to support checkboxes and radio button dataTables out of the box.

I'm using a datatable to display a Database Query.
While I'm iterating through the list, there should be an SelectOneReadio Component in each row.
The user then should have the possibility to click on the SelectOneRadio Buttons to select one of the datatable entries for a detailed display (therefore he must then click the Button ShowDetails)

The problem now is, that I can click every RadioButton in the list, although it should be possible to click only one.
In old plain html you had to give the radio Buttons the same "NAME" Attribute. But in JSF there is not such a attribute.

How can I do that to implement a Master-Detail Display for my entry.
I know, that I can display a "ShowDetailButton" for every entry in the list, but I actually don't want that.

That you know, what I mean, here a screenshoot.

ole0.bmp

Thx for help
Regards,
Andy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~