Hi there,

I'm looking for a source code invoking StartupServletContextListener.

I couldn't find the listener invoking StartupServletContextListener in
web.xml.
And I found the following comment in StartupServletContextListener.java
/**
 * TODO: Add listener to myfaces-core.tld instead of web.xml
 *
 * @author Manfred Geiler (latest modification by $Author: grantsmith $)
 * @version $Revision: 169655 $ $Date: 2005-05-11 12:45:06 -0400 (Wed, 11 May
2005) $
 */

Probably, it's been moved to myfaces-core.tld since this comment was
added before releasing of MyFaces1.1.0

so, where can I find the myfaces-core.tld or an actual file invoking
StartupServletContextListener at bootup ?
I couldn't find the myfaces-core.tld in MyFaces' source tree though...

Regards,
Wolfgang

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/