We are using JBoss in out projects and we have not found any problem
with JSF. The only thing is that JBoss 4.0.3 comes with myfaces
already in it. So if you are using newer versions of myfaces you have
to replace the jars in JBoss with your new ones in the folder
$JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar....

Regards,

Bruno