Even beter is to include css in each JSP.

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Blum
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: css files cached

The way I've gotten around this problem before is by making the CSS files JSPs, just for the caching instructions.  All you need to do is put a content-type header set to "text/css" and a caching instruction, change the extension to ".jsp" (and therefore all references to it as well), and leave the rest of it alone.

-Matt