I do not understand why my web page does not navigate
to the next web page.

My web page "screen1" has a command button and it has
an "action" attribute.
[code]
action="#{fileManagementBean.displaySelectedFiles}"
[/code]
The action invokes a method in the backing bean and
the method returns a String:
[code]
        public String displaySelectedFiles()
        {
                int length = dataFile.length;
                for( int i=0; i<length; i++ )
                {
                        selectedDataFiles.add( ( SelectItem )dataFile[i] );
                }

                return "success";
        }
[/code]
where dataFile is SelectItem[] and selectedDataFiles
is a List.

In my faces-config.xml, I have specified the
navigation rule:
[code]
 <navigation-rule>
  <from-view-id>/pages/screen1.jsp</from-view-id>
  <navigation-case>
   <from-outcome>success</from-outcome>
   <to-view-id>/pages/screen2.jsp</to-view-id>
  </navigation-case>
 </navigation-rule>
[/code]
Both screen1.jsp and screen2.jsp are in the "pages" folder.

http://mail.yahoo.com