Hi,

just some ideas:

  - you could try to use the action attribute of the commandButton
    in combination with the pageNavigation in the faces-config.xml
    -> perhaps it causes some kind of 'model reload'
  - did you try to delete the whole tree and add a 'new' one with
    the contains every node but the selected one??

For me the first approach worked quite well.. (in treeTable with t:tree).

Hope it helps,

Christian

--
NEU: Telefon-Flatrate fürs dt. Festnetz! GMX Phone_Flat: 9,99 Euro/Mon.*
Für DSL-Nutzer. Ohne Providerwechsel! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie