You are absolutely right - this should be addressed.

The thing is that we should also stay compatible to the other
components, and we haven't had a straight-forward way of implementing
this for the other components so far.

we need to bring the attributes:

-theme
-javascriptLocation
-styleLocation
-imageLocation
-addResources

to a consistent behaviour.

I would suggest saying that the theme can also be used as
themeLocation and it takes precedence before the others - addResources
should be dropped at all, it is only used in inputCalendar anyways.

What do you say?

regards,

Martin

--