Hi, I´m from Brazil and try to use InputCalendar.

When I set the internationalization parameters, just
jscalendarMonthName, jscalendarWeekString and
jscalendarSelectDateMessage works well. All the others show the
default English values.

Follow my JSF code:

<x:inputCalendar monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader" weekRowClass="weekHeader"
                         currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
value="#{remessaBean.value}"
                         renderAsPopup="true"
popupDateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" style="vertical-align:bottom;"
                         renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"
rendered='#{field.active and field.tipo=="DATE"}'
                         popupTodayString="Hoje é"
popupWeekString="Sm" popupGotoString="Mês Corrente"
                         popupScrollLeftMessage="Ir para o mês
anterior" popupScrollRightMessage="Ir para o próximo mês"
                         popupSelectMonthMessage="Selecione o mês"
popupSelectYearMessage="Selecione o ano"
                         popupSelectDateMessage="Selecione [date] como data"/>

It´s seems like a bug because for some parameters works fine and
others doesn't. Any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Guedes