I've tried both solutions. The first one (Tomahawk newspaperTable
component) didn't work, because the table was bad-formed (without
border). Maybe I did something wrong....
The other solution (output the HTML tags) is a workaround and the
table appears a little ugly. Is that any other way????

Thanks.
Guedes