Yes, it does. I put it on my G4 laptop - 1G RAM,
Tiger. It works. But it's extremely slow for what I
develop. So I switch to a Windows desktop with Intel
3.2GHz and 1G RAM. It's 5 times faster - 10 min vs 2
min to bring up JBoss/Tomcat/Liferay/MyStuff inside
eClipse.

I use eClipse 3.1/WTP on both Mac and Windows. Not
developing any JSF stuff though.

--kevin

http://mail.yahoo.com