From: Martin Marinschek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:37 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Myfaces under OC4J

No.

if you don't use Jetty (some version) you are usually good to go, and
the listener will be included by the TLD files themselves.

regards,

Martin

On 10/20/05, CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So are you saying that we no longer have to define the listener in our
> web.xml file when using MyFaces?
>
> - Brendan

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener<

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/ex

--

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse -