Von: fabio fornelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Oktober 2005 17:17
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: bind HtmlPanelGrid dynamically in datatable

Stefan Gesigora wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> Problem:
>
> I wanna show a Link in a datatable if the user has a specific right
> and if he hasn't I wanna show only text.
>
> If I use the rendered tag the text wasn't shown if rendered = false.

Hi ya!
what about this? a command link is rendered only when the boolean
variable sessionScope.ucs.secGroup is set to true otherwhise an output
text is displayed.

<h:commandLink value="UNLOCK" action="#{odgPwdHandler.unlockUser}"
rendered="#{ (sessionScope.ucs.secGroup) }"
<f:param name="uid" value="#{result.userId}"/>
</h:commandLink>

<h:outputText value="UNLOCK" rendered="#{(not sessionScope.ucs.secGroup)
}"/>

BTW you can embed this in a Datatable

cheers
fabio