Hi All,

Until now I have spent a lot of days trying to make my tree2 dynamic, but it will not run at all. The problem is always the saved state, which I don't know how to delete, after changing the content of the tree. When I show a tree, where some nodes are expanded and close it to open it again with another content, where some nodes are not expandable (because they are leaf), I get errors (which I did not get in 1.0.9). So I startet to set preserveToggle="false" to avoid this problem. But now, if I want to insert a new node, my tree is completely collapsed and I have to expand it again to the state before. How can one do it? Moreover I don't find a solution to set the node as selected again, like it was before changing the content.

Can anyone of you please share your ideas or even your code for a dynamic example of a tree2. How can I add and delete nodes without loosing the current expanded state?

Thanks,

Steffen Hankiewicz