the uidata implementation currently don´t seam to reset the rowindex
to -1 after rendering. Your state is saved in serverstate and you use
t:savestate to store the state of worklist which means you will get
for every new request on that page the same instance of your worklist
bean (Note: this behavior is changed in the current trunk/nightly and
your bean must be serializable). The datamodel still contains the last
set rowindex which wasn´t reset by the renderer.

--
Mathias