What you want to do is do a binding for panelGroup

and then add children to this panelGroup - with this you can create
extra components.

code snippet (not compiled except in my head ;):

public UIComponent getPanelGroup()
{
HtmlPanelGroup panelGroup = new HtmlPanelGroup();
panelGroup.getChildren().add(new HtmlInputText());
panelGroup.getChildren().add(new HtmlOutputText());

return panelGroup;
}

regards,

Martin