Hi!

I have a strange problem using a selectOneMenu within a panelTab (MyFaces
1.1.1). The selectOneMenu is placed above a dataTable, which is also
contained in the panelTab. Without the selectOneMenu, I can click on a
commandLink in a table row to select one entry. But with the selectOneMenu
placed above the dataTable, I can click on the links or the dataScroller
below, and nothing happens. No request is initiated to update the page. (It
doesn't matter if I use tags of the standard JSF HTML RenderKit Taglib or
Tomahawk.)

What's the problem with this composition, and how can I manage this?

--------
Regards,
Matthias