Should it possibly appear as if a normal validation exception? Have a fileSizeValidator? I dont really know how validators work, just a suggestion.

Martin Marinschek wrote:
That is an old problem we haven't resolved yet.

What we should do is set a request parameter I think - and on decode,
the fileUpload component checks this request parameter and adds a
message.

What do you think?

regards,

Martin