Thanks Martin... acceptable answer. At least now I can stop looking.

Thanks again,

Bobby

On 11/7/05, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, that is a style that was left out when the component was created
originally, sorry...

What you can do is write up a small patch for the inclusion of this -
or use !important statements in your css to overwrite the style of the
inputs.

regards,

Martin

--