Well, I think that the new selectManyPicklist in the sandbox (I still
have to write the documentation) is the same than the
selectManyShuttle component you are talking about. There is an example
in the sandbox selectManyPicklist.jsf. I have to implement still some
of the attributes as now it only has some basic functionality (it does
not deals with styles, for instance). Take a look at it to see if it
is the same you have in mind, so we can join efforts...

Regards,

Bruno