Do you have to state somewhere what is an acceptable value for a property. I
can see where the property/attribute is listed in the tld, but there is no
mention of what values can be used. The IDE I am using states that "table"
and "list" are the two values that the property "layout" can use. I can not
find these values listed anywhere accept in the rederer itself. I am
thinking that my IDE (Eclipse with M7 NitroX plugin) has a configuration
file of some sorts.