From: "Juergen Melzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat didn't load JSF-Page (Tobago-Problem?)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:50:46 +0100

Hi Bernd,

the problem is not a redeploy with maven. i use Intellij to make the deploying. So I don't want to restart the servletcontext. But I think the problem are the caching mechanismen in tobago. I saw that you have at minimum two caches: one is the Resourcemanager the second is in ThemeConfig. i disabled both but nothing changed :-( It must be something in caching the calculated heights and widths of the components. The best thing should be to make it possible to disable this feature in the tobago-config.xml otherwise the development turnaround time will be much bigger.

Thanks,
Jürgen