Hi All,

I've been working on a form where I need the following radio button
layout:

| () Option 1       | () Option 2        | () Option 3   |
| () Option 4       | () Option 5        | () Option 6   |
| () Option 7       | () Option 8        | () Option 9   |
| () Option 10      | () Option 11       | () Option 12  |

The options themselves are generated dynamically; I just need the options to
somehow know to wrap themselves as they hit another interval.

I saw <t:radio/> but I'm unsure how to use it since I don't know what value
index will be as we're iterating through a list of options.

I tried to see if I could get <t:newspaperTable/> to iterate over a
<t:selectOneRadio/>'s values somehow, but have been unsuccessful so far.

Any thoughts on how I could proceed with this?

                                                                -Mike