I am unable to deploy a myfaces 1.1.0 application on oracle application server 10.1.2.0.2 and am getting the following error during deployment. The same application works fine on tomcat 5.0.27. I will like to add that due to previous errors instead of using javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet as my faces servlet in my web.xml

 <servlet>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>

i am using the following

 <servlet>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.MyFacesServlet</servlet-class>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>

The error message is as follows

Failed to deploy web application "nf". Failed to deploy web application "nf". . The evaluate phase failed. The Adapter used in the evaluate may have thrown an exception.
Base Exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.getResources(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/util/Iterator;. org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.getResources(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/util/Iterator;