Hi Khurram,

I have deployed my project which uses MyFaces 1.1.0 (and Tomahawk)
with absolutely no issues whatsoever into both standalone OC4J and
OAS/OC4J 10.1.2.

Check your web.xml, faces-config.xml, and make sure the only JSF jars
you have in WEB-INF/lib are myfaces -- delete any Sun JSF RI jars, any
TLDs, etc.

Since your barebones MyFaces app tested OK, I think the packaging of
your complex app is the problem.

Wayne