Hello,

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, Bruno Aranda wrote:

Have you search for other myfaces-jar within the jboss classpath (lib
folder, other applicactions)?

Yes, I am completely sure that myfaces are only in the tomcat lib directory...

. I say that because I am running
successfully applications with myfaces1.1.1 in JBoss4.0.3SP1.

But do you ever return anything from myfaces from a business method from EJB ? I think the problem is caused by the fact that I use classes from tomahawk jar in both - ejb project and web project...

Have you
tried to put all the myfaces jars in the WEB-INF/lib folder and remove
the files at jsf-libs?

Yes I tried but then the application didn't even deployed..

kind regards

k.