Hi!

Many thanks for the tip. Do you know, if the Javascript generated by the
t:jsValueChangeListener tag is embedded in the target site? Is it possible
to bias MyFaces so that the generated Javascript will reside in an external
file. I might have problems with embedded Javascript, because the app should
run in a portal framework (uPortal), where some characters of embedded
JavaScript are not allowed.

Regards,
Matthias