Hi,

I agree that there is missing JavaScript Code, but is there anything else to
configer except the myfaces extension filters described at
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

All the documentation I found stated, that installing the filter and adding the
taglib to the jsp page is sufficient.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks,
   Kurt