There's quite a few people using this framework.   Which license issue
are you needing to solve?   As I recall, tobago is just using a
different renderkit.   I don't think there would be any issues using
it with facelets.   You'd just need to set up a facelets taglib.xml
file for it, but that's true for all nonstandard JSF components.
However, I haven't tried using tobago with facelets.

You'll probably receive more in-depth answers on the facelets users
mailing list.

On 12/3/05, Arash Bijanzadeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I would like to here any advise regarding to facelets. Did anybody used
> this framework?
>  What is the situation?
>  How could license issue be solved?
>  Is there the possibility to combine tobago and facelets?
>
>  Thanks in advance
>
> --
> from debian manifesto:
> Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.
>  Rather than being developed by one isolated individua
> l or group, as other distributions of Linux have been developed in the
>  past, Debian is being developed openly in the spirit of Linux and GNU.
  • Re: facelet Mike Kienenberger