Sorry bad list again...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21)
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:44 PM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: RE: Error in deploying jsf application

Hi Bill

do you mean tomcat.jar or tomahawk.jar

hth
Alexander

________________________________
I can't be sure but it looks like you are missing the tomcat jar from
your WEB-INF/lib directory.

On Dec 6, 2005, at 4:08 AM, Gabriele Morelli wrote:

                Hi,
        i found your email on mail-archives.org and thought to write you
because I am getting an error as I deploy my jsf application, this is
the error:

        org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri:
http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions
<http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions>  cannot be resolved in either
web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
        D:\Schede285_jsf\nbproject\build-impl.xml:330: Java returned: 1

        Do you have any clue of what it might be? Thank you for you
time.

        -=GAB=-