yes,I think so. Let mi know if it works!

--- Peter Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ah! O.k.
>
> I think I already tried this, but I'll give it a go.
> Supposively this
> jsp-api.jar needs to be jsp2.0 and is needed for the
> web.xml dtd?
>
> -P
>
> On 12/6/05, rosalba bochicchio
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Peter,
> > I had your same problem and finally solved it
> > including the file jsp-api.jar in the lib
> > directory of my project.
> > Hope it helps,
> >
> > Rosalba
> >
> > --- Peter Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > wl version 8.11, so SP1... and I don't have the
> > > option to install additional
> > > service packs... hopefully this is not
> mandatory?
> > >
> > > -P

> application to
> > > run on weblogic 8.1
> > > bit and found some
> how
> > > to to it, THIS is why'.

> related
> > > to context

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(

weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources

> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(

weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
> > > (T3Srvr.java:964)
> > > weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:359)
> weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

> of a
> > > specific listener,
> > > distribution... another post on
> > > different servlet (
> > > > >
> net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.MyFacesServlet)
> > > which is no part at of

> > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
> > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> > dsl.yahoo.com

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com