Hi,

Ryan Wynn wrote:
> Anyway, this works as intended.  The span gets updated with the
> correct html and it looks far better than an entire page refresh.  My
> problem is that setting the innerHtml does not seem to be
> reinterpreting embedded javascript and stylesheet references.
> innerHtml was the easiest way to accomplish what I wanted, I don't
> argue it may not be the best.  Can anyone help explain to me why if my
> new html content has <script src="x"></script> that script will not be
> interpreted using innerHtml?

I can't explain :-).
But maybe i can help. I am using prototype [1] to refresh content via
ajax and there is the javascript part outfiltered before setting to
inner html and the javascript part is, (if via options enabled)
evaluated afterwards via javascripts 'eval()' command.

regards
  Volker
--
Don't answer to From: address!