Catalin Kormos wrote:
Hi there,

Did any of you guys successfuly managed to use this approach also with <t:commandSortHeader> to allow sorting the pages data by columns?

It doesn't look trivial to me...just let me know if it is realy. If not i would realy appreciate a wiki page covering this also.

It is trivial. Sorting with the "paging" approach suggested in the wiki works just like sorting with a complete in-memory list.

As long as the method that is invoked to return the specified dataset returns the requested data block in the requested order, it all "just works".

Regards,

Simon