Hi, I am trying to use a tree2 with rico _javascript_ API to build a tree with drag'n drop and I'm having a _javascript_ error  because prototype redefines the Array object, inserting 'methods', when an iteration in an Array is called in function CookieLib_setCookie, it is always supposed to find strings, but now it has functions, generating an error in value.indexOf. I'd corrected the problem adding this code:

106: var value = attribMap[name];
107: >>> if (typeof(value) != "string") continue;
108: if (value != undefined && value != null && value != "")

Luiz Augusto Ruiz
Aracaju - SE- Brasil