Hi Stefan,

Can you move this question to the JBoss Portal forums?  This way Julien
from the JBoss Portal team will see it.  He is the lead for JBoss
Portal.  I wrote the MyFacesGenericPortlet.

I haven't had time to think it all the way through, but I'm guessing
that it will take all three of us to figure it out.  Also, a test case
would be a big help.

Regards,

Stan Silvert
JBoss, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
callto://stansilvert

getPortletSession().

> getAttribute(CURRENT_FACES_CONTEXT);
> returns a null object and the following statement
> if (facesContext.getResponseComplete()) return;
> fails.
> On first entry of doView the getAttribure looks for an Attribute:

javax.portlet.p.<instance>.<portletwindow0>?org.apache.myfaces.portlet.M
yF
> acesGenericPortlet.CURRENT_FACES_CONTEXT
>
> After switching the page it looks for

javax.portlet.p.<instance>.<portletwindow1>?org.apache.myfaces.portlet.M