I have tried the simple examples code installed on my server that works fine, my code doesn't. I still have that issue.

Srikanth

On 12/8/05, Kurt Edegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

on 12/8/2005 7:07 AM Sean Schofield stated:
> Tree2 isn't really doing anything with your images.  It's just a
> container for other JSF components and they get rendered in the normal
> way.  It shouldn't be any different then putting a GIF image in a
> <h:dataTable>.

ack!
I'm exclusively using png images and still encounter the same issue
described. The folders are "closed" befor the tree is expanded the first
time. But after a node has been expanded once, the icon doesn't toggle
back to the closed one.
I do have the filters installed, but my images are located in a
different location than the jsp file.

Kurt