Hi Darren,

I was looking for such a component to be able to embed SVG graphics in a faces page eg. with the <embed> tag . I did some research but couldn't find any ready to use components, so I looked into implementing own components. It was pretty much straight forward to implement a custom component functioning as <embed> tag [1] with the attributes src, width, height, pluginspage, and type. If you would like to use this tag, I'll could provide you with the sources. But bear in mind, that this is just a code snipplet I coded on the way within a project. I can't take any responsibilities if you use the code ;)

Take care,

        Kurt

[1] <e:embed src="#{bean.propertySrc}" width="#{bean.propertyWidth}" height="#{bean.propertyHeight}" pluginspage="#{bean.propertyPluginsPage}" type="#{bean.propertyType}"></e:embed>