Hi All:
        I am using Myfaces 1.1.1. I am using tiles and have a tile defined with left side containing a tree2 component.  On Clicking a node in the tree2 i take the user to some other page (say xyz.jsp) (Note this page is again tile based and contains the same tree2 component on the left).
      The problem is as soon as the new page(xyz.jsp) gets loaded the tree2 component is shown in the collapsed state and the node that was selected is now collapsed. I want to show the node that was clicked as selected ...

    Can this be done ?

Any feedback will be really appreciated...

TIA,
~Ravi