In fact, I do think that we should all stop using f:loadBundle right
away - it causes too many problems, e.g. with partial page rendering.

Instead I'd use some managed-bean for i18n, and retrieve the values
for this managed bean from the database, just as you pointed out. I
have to solve this for a project I'm currently working on - but I
haven't worked out all the use-cases you mention here.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at