Hi,

  Thanks for your reply. I haven't found the solution. I saw the example code as following:

       TreeNodeBase personNode = new TreeNodeBase("person", "Frank Foo", false);
        personNode.getChildren().add(new TreeNodeBase("foo-folder", "Requires Foo", false));

 Where is the attribute you mentioned? For tree table example, it have something like:

  DefaultMutableTreeNode root = new DefaultMutableTreeNode(new TreeItem(1, "XY", "9001", "XY 9001"));
        DefaultMutableTreeNode a = new DefaultMutableTreeNode(new TreeItem(2, "A", "9001", "A 9001"));

If you can give some sample code in how to get rid of connection line and change image icons, that will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Emily