Martin Marinschek wrote:

It would certainly be great to have support like this.

Is there anything of this that can be generated? We have some
generating mechanism already in place, you'd need to hook up with
either Thomas or Manfred to find out how that works.
I've been working on getting some of the myfaces tomahawk components to
work in Creator.  I'm an engineer on the Creator team and think it would
great to see more third party components work in the tool.  So far I
have the t:inputCalendar sort of working and am working to get one of
the tree components to work but have run into problems.  For one thing,
Creator expects that tag attributes are also component bean properties
which is not true of t:tree2.  So some of the runtime code needs to be
changed in cases like this.  There are other problems too though.

In any case, I am definitely interested in collaborating on work like
this.  I've seen the anouncement on the Cherokee components which I'm
also interested in helping on.

I haven't yet looked at the generating mechanism you mentioned.  I know
that Creator has its own set of components that also go through a
generation process.  I'd be interested in finding out more on this.  So
far, I've only looked at tomahawk.jar as a black box.

-Edwin

regards,

Martin