From: Thierry Buecheler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2006 02:52 PM
To: 'MyFaces Discussion'
Subject: Re: ActionListener invoked over and over

O.k, the problem does not occur if I use the RI dataTable and RI columns.

It seems like the t:dataTable re-envokes the actionListener in this specific case.

Looks like a bug (how do I report this?).

Unfortunately I need the headerStyle attribute (which does only exist in tomahawk) to format my table. Does anyone have another idea how to display columns with different widths?

T.

Dennis Byrne wrote:

Hmmm ... what about an action ?  Are actions doing this also? What happens if
you temporarily swap the RI w/ MyFaces implementation ?