Hi Cagatay,

yes, sorry, we are in the middle of the reorg currently, and this is
all a major construction site ;)

You should be able to build MyFaces using the instructions on this Wiki-Site:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven

if that doesn't work, please get back to us.

The resources should be under src/main/resources and not under
/src/main/java/...

anymore.

regards,

Martin