A question about managed beans , how MB methods treated ?
Hi thank you for reading my post.
I have a managed bean like the following defined in faces-config.xml

   <managed-bean>
       <description>Over all report Bean</description>
       <managed-bean-name>OAllReport</managed-bean-name>
       <managed-bean-class>publisher.OAllReport</managed-bean-class>
       <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
   </managed-bean>

publisher.OAllReport class has a method which in that method do some sql operations. I learned this from a tutorial and i tried to use it in my application , but before my decision goes final
i want to know that

As i said i have some methods that do sql operation , i did nothing in constructor. -does sql operations run without call to methods ? i mean does JSF engine call methods of a managed bean ?
-does it brings some loads to my system ?
-when System initiate those classes ?

Thank you