Hi,
I have got a problem with the commandLink-components within a dataTable. The
connected actionListener-method is never executed and the same view is
displayed without any changes. It is a very weird problem, because a quite
similar view with commandLinks in a dataTable does work(!) and this one not!! I
could not find any reason why it is not working:

<t:dataTable id="articletypesByProductlevel" var="articletyp" ...>
                  <h:column>
                    <f:facet name="header">
                      <h:outputText value="Bezeichnung"/>
                    </f:facet>
                    <h:commandLink id="chooseArticletypeLnk"

actionListener="#{createArticleBean.chooseArticletype}">
                      <h:outputText id="itemtext"
value="#{articletyp.itemtext}"/>
                    </h:commandLink>
                          <h:inputHidden id="id" value="#{articletyp.id}"/>
                  </h:column>
<t:datatable>

The generated Html-Code:

onclick="clear_createArticleForm();document.forms['createArticleForm'].elements['autoScroll'].value=getScrolling();

document.forms['createArticleForm'].elements['createArticleForm:_link_hidden_'].value='createArticleForm:articletypesByProductlevel_
                    0:chooseArticletypeLnk';

if(document.forms['createArticleForm'].onsubmit){if(document.forms['createArticleForm'].onsubmit())

document.forms['createArticleForm'].submit();}else{document.forms['createArticleForm'].submit();}return
 false;"
id="createArticleForm:articletypesByProductlevel_0:chooseArticletypeLnk">
id="createArticleForm:articletypesByProductlevel_0:itemtext">Rollenfalz</span></a>
<input type="hidden" id="createArticleForm:articletypesByProductlevel_0:id"
name="createArticleForm:articletypesByProductlevel_0:id" value="4" />

Even if the "actionListener" attribute of the commandLink-component contains a
value that does not map to a backing bean method, there is no error thrown.

Is this known problem?
Has anyone the same problem?
Is there a solution or should I simply not use a commandLink within a dataTable?

Regards,
Ünsal