Von: Matias Gomez Carabias [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Januar 2006 15:00
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: RE: Re: Redisplay-Refresh

Laurie, I've tried calling a backing bean of the parent window before
the window.close() and the method is executed successfully but the
parent page is never refreshed.
I've also tried to submit the parent's window form via javascript but
nothing happened.

Can you post a code example for your approaches?

Thanks a lot

Matias