[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am trying to get a selectManycheckbox to work within a datatable, as soon as I put it into the datatable the page fails to submit and reloads itself again, All buttons, command links etc stop working.

I’m using Myfaces 1.1.1 Nightly Build 12.12.2005

Is this known problem?
Has anyone the same problem?
Is there a solution or should I simply not use a selectManycheckbox within a
dataTable?

It looks to me like you're getting a validation failure, and therefore the page is re-rendering. I suggest adding an h:messages component to your page to see if validation error messages are being generated.

Select components work fine for me, but a number of people have reported getting validation problems.

Regards,

Simon